SuperPlank®/ Flowgrip® Decking Products
SuperPlank® and Flowgrip® both are pultruded as as single profile and offer a unique tongue and groove joint to reduce the number of fasteners and eliminate trip hazards that plaque traditional decking products.
SuperPlank® & Flowgrip® are fiberglass decking systems that are pultruded in a constant cross section with the legs and top surface integral to the profile. The fiberglass decking features a unique tongue and groove joint system that locks the panels together. The interlock permits shear loads to transfer between each panel while eliminating trip hazards. The FRP decking comes in 19" and 24" widths and is offered with or without perforations.
Features and Benefits
- Unique tongue and groove interlock increases the speed of installation.
- The 19" and 24" width of the panels increase the speed of installation and reduces hardware cost.
- The solid top panel eliminates the possibility of debris or tools falling through the flooring.
- The solid surface panels can be used for odor control covers.
- The optional open top panel allows for water egress when your design requires it.
- ADA complaint with slot open in widths of 1/2" (13mm) or less.
- The panel is available with a highly durable antiskid wearing surface for enhanced safety.
- The lightweight panels are very strong and corrosion resistant.
- ADA Compliant Ramp Decking
- Decking for Walkways & Platforms
- Marina Dock Decking
- Cooling Tower Decking
- Pedestrian Bridge Decks
- Trench Covers
- Odor Control Covers
- Baffle Walls
- Scaffolding Planks
- Trailer Flooring
- Clean Room Floors
- Industrial Shower Floor
- Balcony Decking
- Roof Top Maintenance Access Decking
Click on Links Below to Download
- Popolopen Creek Footbridge - Fort Montgomery, NY - Download | View
- Wastewater Industry - Drainage Service Department - Download | View
- Construction Industry - Olympic Stadium Bridge - Download | View
Flowgrip® Load Tables
Superplank™ Load Tables
- Superplank™ and Flowgrip® - Download