Supergrate® Pultruded and Molded Grating Products
Supergrate® Pultruded Grating is a high strength light weight Fiberglass Grating system fabricated from highly corrosion resistant I or T bars. The I or T bars are connected mechanically and adhesively with a unique notch and groove bar system. The fabricated Pultruded Grating is extremely stiff boasting modulus of elasticity of over 5 Msi. The 65,000 psi bending strength means that this grating is built for strength. The combination of strength and stiffness give the Supergrate® attributes that are ideal for industrial flooring applications in which impact strength and toughness are daily requirements.
Supergrate® Molded Grating is ideal for highly corrosive applications in which a larger % open area grating is desired. Molded Grating is ideal for applications requiring extensive cut outs for pipe, duct and electrical penetrations.
Click on Links Below to Download
Supergrate® Molded Load Tables
Supergrate® Pultruded Grating Load Tables
- Pulp & Paper Industry - Download | View
- Oil & Gas Industry - Chevron Oil Refinery - Download | View
- Mass Transit Industry - Lisbon Bridge - Download | View
- Construction Industry - Beach Access Walkway - Download | View
- Chemical Processing Industry - Enzyme Manufacturing Plant - Download | View
- Chemical Processing Industry - Bleach Manufacturing Plant - Download | View