Creative Pultrusions, Inc. (CPI) is proud to announce the addition of SUPERPILE® Legacy Dock Pile to our waterfront product line. The 10" x 3/8" round pile was developed specifically for the dock pile market. SUPERPILE® Legacy Dock Pile is the ideal substitute for treated yellow pine and greenheart wood piles without the common issues associated with wood piles including marine borer attacks, leaching and long deliveries.
SUPERPILE® composite pipe piles were developed to fill a need in a market where an extremely tough, high energy absorbing round pipe pile is required. The attributes of the SUPERPILE® satisfy the stringent requirements of the fender pile marketplace. The mechanical aspects of the FRP pipe pile, in combination with the corrosion resistance characteristics, and the fact that the fiberglass pipe piles will not rot, rust, spall or corrode makes SUPERPILE® the perfect FRP pile for your application.
SUPERPILE® has been extensively tested per the requirements of the Florida Department of Transportation (FLDOT) and ASTM at West Virginia University. The piles have been driven to refusal and analyzed in great detail with Pile Driving Analysis (PDA) techniques.
The piles have been approved by FLDOT and are listed on their Qualified Products List (QPL).
Click on Links Below to Download
Product Technical Brochure
- SUPERPILE® Legacy Dock Pile Brochure - Download | View
- SPLICEPLATE Fiber Reinforced Wale Splice Plate Brochure - Download | View
- SUPERPILE® Technical Brochure - Download | View
- Thermoplastic Pipe Pile Sleeve Comparison - Download | View
- SUPERPILE® 10" Dock Pile (TU440) - Download | View
- Pile Driving Analysis - Download | View
- SUPERPILE® Installation Manual - Download | View
- Octagonal Pile Mechanical and Physical Properties - Download | View
- Pipe Pile Mechanical and Physical Properties - Download | View
Case Studies - White Papers
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Wale Splice for Bridge Fender Systems - Download | View
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Pile to Thermoplastic Wale Connection Creep Evaluation - Download | View
- Statue of Liberty Dock Rehabilitation Project, Liberty Island New York - Download | View
- U.S. Navy San Diego Pier 12, San Diego, CA - Download | View
- Long Beach Boardwalk Replacement, New York - Download | View
- Craney Island Fuel Terminal - Download | View
- VADOT Fender Rehabilitation Project - Download | View
- San Francisco West Harbor Renovation Project - Download | View
- Margate Bridge Installation - Download | View