Composite Sheet Pile Wall System
Tired of replacing your current seawall or bulkhead? Marine borers destroying your wall? SuperLoc® Composite sheet Pile was engineered to replace traditional materials of bulkhead construction. While wood is rotting, concrete is spalling and steel is rusting, SuperLoc® fiberglass sheet piling will be there for the test of time protecting your asset.
SuperWale® eliminates the need for timber, steel or concrete wale sections. The pultruded FRP wale section was specifically designed to replace wood, steel and concrete for applications where the environmental considerations require a high strength FRP wale section that will not rot, rust, spall or succumb to marine borers. SuperWale® can be installed above or below the waterline or in the transition area. The patented profile features a unique shape that allows the tie back rod to recess into the wale section. This feature increases human safety and decreases the possibility of damaging boats, personal watercraft or other high dollar assets in the event they rub against the FRP wale.
The SuperLoc® system features sheet pile corner connectors, sheet pile caps, wale splice plates and washers. The accessories were developed to enhance the system and to stand the test of time.
Click on Links Below to Download
- SuperLoc® Sheet Pile and Accessories - Download
- SuperLoc® Installation Gallery - Download | View
- Mason Borough Harbor - Wilmington, North Carolina - Download | View
- The Shores Development - South Padre Island, Texas - Download | View
- Downtown Fort Myers Riverfront Development Project Phase 1 - Fort Myers, FL - Download | View
- Keyport Waterfront Phase 1 - Keyport, NJ - Download | View
- Martinez Marina - Martinez, CA - Download | View
- Long Beach Boardwalk Replacement, New York - Download | View
- Laurence Harbor Wastewater Facility Retaining Wall - Download | View
- SuperLoc® Caps and Connectors - Download | View
- SuperWale® Retaining Wall Data Sheet - Download | View
- Engineering Technical Data Sheet - Download | View
- Series 1560 (SS806) Data Sheet - Download | View
- Series 1580 (SS860) Data Sheet - Download | View
- Series 1610 (SS820) Data Sheet - Download | View
- Series 1610 (SS819) Data Sheet - Download | View
- Series 1432 (SS140) Data Sheet - Download | View